GTYSC Registration Information:
- A separate online form will need to be completed for each individual player registering for the season.
- Please submit payment at your earliest convenience. Keep a copy of the registration confirmation email with the link to payment.
- Please ensure all information entered on the registration form is accurate. If any information is incorrect (ie. DOB, division), the registration will be rejected and subject to the GTYSC Refund Policy terms and conditions.
- Register early to confirm a spot. Late registrations are subject to space in each division and may be charged a 25% late fee.
- Important Payment Information:
-Payment must be made by due dates published for each division.
-Registration is not final until payment has been made in full. Players are NOT INSURED until payment is made.
-Online credit card payments are processed via Moneris. You will be redirected to the GTYSC’s secure payment page.
-Online e-transfer payments will be accepted by the Club at [email protected].
-Please include player name & division and use the password grimsby2022.
-Cheque and cash payments may be available. Please contact the Club Administrator at [email protected].
Families with four or more players registering for the 2022 season may be eligible for a GTYSC family discount to be reimbursed after the season starts. Please apply via email to [email protected].
***No Child Is Left Out***
Please let the GTYSC know if you are aware of someone in our community that needs financial assistance. (All communications are in the strictest of confidence.).
The following local groups and organizations may be available to help:
- Kid Sport Niagara http://www.kidsportcanada.ca/ontario/niagara-region/
- Niagara Kids Benefit Benefits for Ontario Works and Ontario Disability Recipients - Niagara Region, Ontario
- Canadian Tire http://jumpstart.canadiantire.ca/en.html or 1-877-616-6600
- GBF [email protected] to apply for JumpStart or Niagara Kids Benefit
- GTYSC [email protected]