This form is only for Grimsby Town Youth Soccer Club teams!
Please complete this form if you are playing any scrimmages, friendlies, exhibition games, festivals or tournaments.
- If you do not submit a request to play soccer with another team (GTYSC or other) via this GTYSC form, your practice, friendly, scrimmage, festival, tournament, etc. will be unsanctioned and uninsured meaning that the team Head Coach can be held liable for any injuries or damages.
- Only GTYSC scheduled practices or NSL scheduled games are sanctioned.
- Notification to the Niagara Soccer Association (via the GTYSC Administrator) is required for all soccer activities that have not been previously scheduled. This is for activities between two Niagara district teams. Five business days' notice is required.
- Permits are required and approved by the Niagara Soccer Association (via the GTYSC Administrator) for all inter-district play that has not been previously scheduled. This is for activities between a team in the Niagara district and a team from outside the Niagara District. Ten business days' notice is required.
- AHEG (Application to Host Exhibition Game) - required by host team (games) or Club (Festival/Tournament).
- ATF (Application to Travel Form) - required by away team.
- Permit fees in Ontario payable by GTYSC teams = $15
- Permit fees in USA payable by GTYSC teams = $25